All About Us. . .

We are the Binghams--We have been married for 18 years! Wow--how did that happen? We have four awesome kids--Hillary (16), Kaleb (14), Brayden (11), and Alyssa (10).

We live in Plain City, where we have been for four 1/2 years. We love it here--our neighbors, our ward, and our friends. We especially love being close to our families.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

TRANSFER TO JUNIOR HIGH

I am so excited. In about a couple months I am leaving elementary and going to jr. high! I know its going to be tough, but i know ill do fine.It's core testing on tuesday im excited and if i do fine the teachers will like me probally. No need to brag but i'never gotin anything lower than an A- in my whole life, and im not starting now.I want to do good in jr. high. I know ill be fine.---BRAYDEN BINGHAM

No comments:

Post a Comment