All About Us. . .

We are the Binghams--We have been married for 18 years! Wow--how did that happen? We have four awesome kids--Hillary (16), Kaleb (14), Brayden (11), and Alyssa (10).

We live in Plain City, where we have been for four 1/2 years. We love it here--our neighbors, our ward, and our friends. We especially love being close to our families.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gratitude

I love fall. I love when it is just cool enough that you need a sweater. It is a wonderful time of year when everyone starts thinking about what they are grateful for. I am grateful for my wonderful husband who is very thoughtful and good to me. I am grateful for text messages--it is fun to receive little texts from Lance throughout the day--I'm glad that he thinks of me when we aren't together! I am grateful for my children. Hillary has turned into a beautiful young woman in every way. She is such a good person. I'm proud that she is my daughter. Kaleb is a great kid. He must be really popular considering the amount of texts he puts out in a month. . . He is determined. When he gets something in his head, he won't stop until he gets it done. He is a hard worker when he wants to be! Brayden is awesome. . . He is always so loving and kind. He is good in so many ways. He is friends with everyone. Alyssa is fun. . .wants to be involved in everything. . .she wants to try it all. She is a night owl--gees, where does she get that? (Unfortunately not from her mother!) She is wonderful--we love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment