All About Us. . .

We are the Binghams--We have been married for 18 years! Wow--how did that happen? We have four awesome kids--Hillary (16), Kaleb (14), Brayden (11), and Alyssa (10).

We live in Plain City, where we have been for four 1/2 years. We love it here--our neighbors, our ward, and our friends. We especially love being close to our families.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

H1N1 Flu :(

Kaleb was diagnosed with H1N1 yesterday--I came home from work to find the gas fireplace turned up full blast--it was 95 degrees in my house! I quickly turned it off and took poor Kaleb's temperature. It was 103 degrees and he was freezing--off we went to the dr. who quickly confirmed that he had the flu and was not to go back to school until next Monday.

Brayden came home today not feeling well with a low grade fever--here we go; I have a feeling that we are all going to get this awful disease! I don't want to get sick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment